John Key is a corrupt individual!

He is a corrupt motherfucker that illegally tried to send Kim Dotcom to the United States! What a fucker!
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
WTF did i just read?
Not our johnkeys.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Not our johnkeys.

Partypooper.
My ex used to work in the dry-cleaners where he got his clothes done. It got to the point where he knew who I was and would ask about me every time he saw her. I've met him once and had a lovely chat with him, but he still won't get my vote this month.
Its strange meeting people like that in situations where they are not 'ON' for the camera.

I once had a brief chat with Al Sharpton in a D.C. Starbucks. We had stopped in to use the bathrooms and while I waited for my wife to rejoin me and we exchanged pleasantries.
wat
Ugh effort
From what I know about him John Key really do seems to be an ass.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
John key, happy to help the rich get richer, and even happier to make sure the poor get poorer.
I wish our stupid government would try copy Europe instead of America when it comes to policies.
Utterly unbelievable.
From the land of new zeal. Just here to stalk the forums.
How uncomfortable is this moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjuiAPkEAw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info