why does tora take so long to level up?

Tora is leve 5 and barely budges at all on exp when i do her quests, daily or in maps. im doing them on a level 81, would that have anything to do with her leveling?
As far as i know the XP she gets depends on what lvl her quest is in compared to her lvl. So you would get more XP of a Tora quest in a 70 map then in a 66.
The daily XP is obviously based on the lvl of her when you start the daily.

The quickest way to get her to lvl 6 would be to join /global 820 and look for "Tora 5+ Daily rotation", a rotation is a party where everyone brings a open daily quest and you do them in a row. This way you will get 500% more daily XP.
This is horrible system of her lvling, you basically have to spam global to get her lvl up, i m 1 bar away from lvl 92 and she is lvl 6 only and i do her daily/maps quest.
I think the whole things whack in general! I totally would of designed it differently! First off hideouts should move to what difficulty you are, instead your stuck in normal! Why does this matter?! First off aura's work in the hideout but all your defenses "resist" are attuned to normal while in your hideout so anytime you are in your hideout and want to mess with your gear/passives/etc you have to go somewhere in merciless to see what you stand on your stats. Another annoying thing ive noticed is any time you want to go somewhere you have to remind yourself the waypoint is set on normal so you have to tab over to merciless, or cruel or whatever you get the point! And yeah it doesn't take much to do but why not do it the smart way by design?!

Then comes XP!!! The quest level whatever map you happen to be running at the time, or do a half and half! Where the game also takes into account your level?! As for daily imo it should be based on your level! But no, everything has to happen at a snails pace for some reason!...sigh! I gave up on the masters, if they ever get to max cool if not idc!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Sep 15, 2014, 4:55:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info