Please Remove Invasion Monsters Everywhere

Spoiler
Ugh please
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Because you're not able to survive the basic mobs in the game, and with invasion you can't just avoid them and therefore die ...

If your build is screwed, reroll ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
I kind of agree with the OP here. What annoys me about it is it makes all areas be more the same, it reduces the uniqueness of each area.

Someone said something funny and true in a similar thread: Invasion is when all those act 3 monsters you hate are now all over the game.
Last edited by Thalandor on Sep 15, 2014, 1:58:13 PM
I kind of agree as well. I'm all for monsters or variants appearing in more areas than initially, but some of the invading monsters are showing up in areas where they don't make sense. Blackguards showing up in areas that don't make sense, and the same with the undying. And the bugs ( carrion ) . The bugs are everywhere, and I'm just kinda tired of seeing them. meanwhile, some enemies you don't get to see enough.

I just don't like saying ' why would these guys be here ? '

To be clear, it isn't about difficulty, or not wanting to face them. Some, it comes down to just seeing them too often. Others make little sense.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Well I can live with Goat-man in the western forest (since the passage was open before Piety closed it) or some of these dogs in sarn.

But really Merveils Spawn in Sarn? Or Vaal Constructs outside a Vaal Ruin (we unsealed it right... so how did they spread so quickly, although it could be explained that they pour into the world from the corrupted areas... but why don't they do this everywhere.

Also Chimeras in the Solaris Temple... aren't they enemies of the ribbons? (Well in the Battlegrounds Blackguards and Ribbons aren't fighting as well...).

I can live with some of them. Water Elementals in the sewers? Yeah, why not. Those Floating Eyes in some caves in Act I? Fine they seem to fit well with the sea witches. Devourers inside the Spiders Lair? Well just spiders was a bit boring anyway. I can also live with facing undyings everywhere in Sarn.
Before invasion mobs everywhere: Ugh I've hit a wall on gear progression. I am forced to grind Zone X until I can afford to upgrade my gear.

After invasion mobs everywhere: Ugh, I've hit a wall on gear progression. Time to quit, since the only places I can grind now give me a huge item and xp penalty.

This is not a positive change.
Sorry guys but I have to disagree here, I enjoy the new flavour the invasion creatures has given the areas/game. It breaks the routine and the grind factor a little bit as its not the same old same old creatures all the time.

Yes some are very annoying in certain areas but that's the nature of the game.

The only qualm I have is I wish they would vary all the creatures in all areas as now they are becoming the same invading creatures in the same areas.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Sep 16, 2014, 6:27:31 AM
u have played invasion?, one of this uniques at every area you go :D

the spawn rate at rampage is really low, they are now just like other exile, and balanced alot from the launch of invasion league.

and as a final note, yes, they are there to not let you do "mindless grind", and had to be a bit active while playing.

greetings.
Why does it not make sense or break immersion? Creatures move, they have varied ranges and while some yes have specific areas they reside in that is not always the case. Add to that there is currently something corrupting the areas, so why cant they be showing up in places they dont normally? Also really people have issues with the Blackguard showing up? They are humans and a military force it would be less likely for them to be restricted.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info