Master Dailies not resetting.

I am having problems being able to do my dailies from Zana, and Tora in my Lush Hideout. On the 12th I tried doing Dailies with my friend, and the text was red saying "You have already attempted this daily mission today." I found it odd and just blew it off to my own error. Didn't try and do my dailies till today (the 14th), and the text was still red stating the same error.
Last edited by Morgrosk on Sep 17, 2014, 12:20:20 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm having same problem. I crashed mid daily with my party now my master is stuck in there and I can't do anything with other masters.
Also if it helps any Zana is level 4, and Tora is level 5.
Can confirm his master dailies aren't resetting. We've actually tried one other time since the 11th and it still wasn't resetting.

We failed a Zana mission on the 10th IIRC.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
I was able to do my dailies yesterday with Sairven (16th) and didn't fail any of them (also recently added Elreon level 5 to my HO). Came home from work tonight (17th) and got on with the same error for my dailies as before even though Sairven's dailies were reset and doable.
Last edited by Morgrosk on Sep 17, 2014, 12:19:45 AM
I also updated my Lush Hideout to level 6 on the 16th as well.
my daily hasnt reset either...
Just ran into this issue as well, first time.
I've seen some people fix this by making sure their computer clock is correct.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info