Large number of disconnects (EU, logs & mtr incl)

It isn't conjecture; the evidence is above.

To a random forum warrior it might not be apparent why the above demonstrates what I'm saying, but to any other professional network admin it will.

Thanks for your responses, but I'm not really looking for feedback or validation from other users - I'm hoping that the GGG servers and networks teams will see this, and look into the issue.

GGG - if there's any other information that would be of use to you I'm happy to provide it - I'm currently trying to stop short of any really invasive diagnostics, for fear of tripping your IPS.
Still having issues too, after trying different drivers for my GPU and unstalling different programs, i re-installed Windows(7) and right now i only have PoE and my internet-programs installed, still have lag-spikes(totally random, and some are due my crappy internet), game-freezes(random, but i have noticed that if the instance have master/strongbox spawned and i'm closing it, this seems to be the critical area?) and sudden DC's, like boom and it's gone, then just re-log and everything is fine..

Those odd graphical issues seem to have gone away once i installed older Nvidia drivers(335.23)for my GTX650

e: almost forget to say that i have no antivirus-software at all, just Windows's firewall and 2 on-demand-only-scanners (SAS+MalwareBytes)
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Sep 17, 2014, 7:10:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info