Choppahs Pay-What-You-Want lvl 8 master crafting service

As of patch 1.2.3, Elreon's multiple crafted mods will cost 2 exalted orbs instead of 1 divine as per the patch notes available here http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1069886.

Hello. After offering my services in a certain channel for quite some time, I will now make it publically available to all players in standard. You have no reason to trust me, I have no reason to scam you.

So far all my customers have been happy with my service and will hopefully post their recommendations in here.

Currently available crafting services:

Elreon lvl 8
Vagan lvl 8
Haku lvl 8
Tora lvl 8
Catarina lvl 8
Vorici lvl 8

Meaning I can craft multiple mods on any items (as far as affixes allow it) and can remove (master-)mods you don't like from any item in game.
Currently (despite information on the wiki), there are no additional crafting options unlocked at lvl 8, besides removing mods and the meta crafting mod. This means I can craft the highest tiers available through masters on all items.

How it works:
1. You contact me, either ingame or via pm on the forums.
2. I invite you to my hideout, you trade me the items you want me to modify and the currency neccessary to do so.
3. I trade you back the finished item for no additional fee, you may however donate anything you feel like donating.
4. You make a post here, describing your hopefully positive experience and maybe even linking the item.

I don't offer any collateral.

IGNs: Get_To_Da_Choppah / ShockinglyAwful / Mortilia
Last edited by chemoferd2 on Oct 18, 2014, 2:40:04 PM
Helped me out. Gave him expensive item and all went smoothly. Very trustworthy and fast service. Thanks again!
excellent service, and very friendly :) thx
ign: ALLRAUDER
Fast and didn't steal my shit. What more could you ask for!!
Great, fast & trustworthy service. 100% satisfaction.

proof:

Thank you kindly!
bump
10/10 service.

Did 2 crafts without a problem.

Nice hideout btw...like a shady dealer : )
Thx a lot for advices and services ! :D
really nice go for it :)

no hassle, really quick and nice. thanks!
Last edited by Jeffreygrr on Sep 15, 2014, 4:53:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info