Normal Atziri vs Uber Atziri

I'm getting pretty bored of normal Atziri runs, so I guess I should give Uber a try. Just wondering, how much harder is it?

I play a split arrow / Puncture Ranger. Of course I expect to get 1 shotted by anything Atziri hits me with, but what about the other fights? Do the trash mobs also 1 shot? And Vaal lasers etc, do you have to avoid absolutely every hit, or can you still take a few hits and survive?

Uber map is ve just increased life and damage. And maybe some defensive abilities changed for mobs and boss with rarity of founded items, but still do not ve a huge change.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Everything does 3x as much damage, approximately. So yes, the blue mobs and of course all the bosses can one shot you pretty easily depending on your setup.

Albeit with very low Armour, but the snakes have hit me for over 5000 ES in Uber.
"
Jideament wrote:
Uber map is ve just increased life and damage. And maybe some defensive abilities changed for mobs and boss with rarity of founded items, but still do not ve a huge change.

ve ve ve ve-what did you say?!? -_-

try your luck if you're using evasion/acrobatics :)
Last edited by The_26th_King on Sep 14, 2014, 3:37:33 PM
Yeah I guess in the end it will come down to some luck. I do use acrobatics, phase acrobatics, and a decently high evasion, so I should be able to get away with being hit a few times.

The 3 bosses should still be a joke for puncture and run, but I'm a little worried about the Vaals. Not so much them, but if the snakes they spawn do also 1 shot me I could be in some trouble. Right now it's as if they are't even there, I don't even kill them, I just puncture the vaals and run around a bit. But if I have to avoid literally every single hit from them and their snakes and skellies etc I'll have to play differently.

And then Atziri's split form, that's still a pain sometimes because my computer lags a bit. Should be a real battle !
"
Jideament wrote:

It is a huge change. 10 levels higher and 100% more HP/life means it's more like x3 everything.

So congrats, your build is the least gear dependent build in the game against uber Atziri. Vaals will be your hardest fight by far since ball lightnings are impossible at times. Atziri is also faster in uber version compared to normal from what I've seen.

This video is a good guide for doing uber Atziri with what I assume is your bow build. It is very skill dependent though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixr8xY8VcXA&list=UUnaP100kTBB_WGM9IiF73yw
Thanks for the video. I'm pretty much equally geared, he just has 200 more life than me so I'll work on getting over 4k before I try it, but overall we play the same style pretty much. Only difference is, I'm quite surprised he didn't use puncture against the vaals, I wonder why...
"
VixTrader wrote:
Thanks for the video. I'm pretty much equally geared, he just has 200 more life than me so I'll work on getting over 4k before I try it, but overall we play the same style pretty much. Only difference is, I'm quite surprised he didn't use puncture against the vaals, I wonder why...

Puncture snakes in Vaal will rape you if you don't kill them as soon as you spawn, apart from that Nado ain't too bad especially if Vaals are clustered.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info