Second stash in the hideout

So yeah, nothing big :)
It would be so nice if we could add second stash in the hideout. Since they are big and some players (like me) want them to look nice, you don't want to throw everything next to each other to don't have to walk far. Second stash would make things much easier if we could do 2 sections: for map farming and for crafting/trading etc.

(or if I don't know about something cause I don't have level 7 or 8 master pardon my ignorance :) )
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Huh? You mean hideout stash or what? That auto enhances when you buy more effects from the masters. if you mean the normal stash, well, thats all you get. Make a guild to get 1 free stash to decorate your hideout with.
I don't see why we shouldn't be allowed to split our stash tabs in multiple "boxes" to move around. But I don't have any idea if/how that could be implemented. E.g if it would be possible to have two stashes in a hideout and one in town.
"
Huh? You mean hideout stash or what? That auto enhances when you buy more effects from the masters. if you mean the normal stash, well, thats all you get. Make a guild to get 1 free stash to decorate your hideout with.

Well that's not really a decoration thing. More like comfortable luxuary to have 1 box next to Zana and map device and one next to waypoint and maybe other master. It just saves you walking :)

It don't even have to split tabs or anything, just multiple ways to click on the same stash.
"
skulio wrote:
"

Well that's not really a decoration thing. More like comfortable luxuary to have 1 box next to Zana and map device and one next to waypoint and maybe other master. It just saves you walking :)

It don't even have to split tabs or anything, just multiple ways to click on the same stash.

Hideouts arent that big. Then make the map device stand next to the WP and the stash? Goodness, people are lazier in games than they are in life.
Of course I could do that, but it won't look that pretty, And yeah I'm a lazy bastard after 8-10 hours of works so I like to chill playing PoE :) I believe it isn't that much work to add that as a cool feature.
"
skulio wrote:
Of course I could do that, but it won't look that pretty, And yeah I'm a lazy bastard after 8-10 hours of works so I like to chill playing PoE :) I believe it isn't that much work to add that as a cool feature.

You already have your stash in the hideout and even the guild stash, what more is there to ask for really?
I wrote few times why I think it could be a cool add to the hideouts. If you don't agree just live with it and stop asking the same question over and over :)
"
"
skulio wrote:

You already have your stash in the hideout and even the guild stash, what more is there to ask for really?
Another quality DirkAustin post.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
"
skulio wrote:

Another quality DirkAustin post.

What does that even mean? Your post is useless, mine was directed at the OP so go post something more useful.

Also, what is the OP really asking for here? More than 1 stash in the same hideout? Makes no sense whatsoever, its like having 2 toilets in the same bathroom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info