Elemental Proliferation Question

Hello:

I recently changed my spec. to give me more life, so I am hoping to finally progress beyond level 83 without dying all the time (sigh).

I have Elemental Proliferation with LA, and it only yields 7026 dps, while Fremzy is at 11,744 and Puncture is 14,876.

I like EP, but I am wondering if I should swap it for a More Critical Strikes. Yes/No?

Gear:

Spec:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4fQSF2IuIj9iSdJP0lPyaVKgsqWyzpMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9OdQ6Qj7PQzZH4kp9S3hNklFHUuxVS1b6W69daF5FYeJh62JaYqxnoGyMbWxv8nBScNV293fXeOt59npTfXV_An8rhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_kvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-kOabgq9KyGbVIvebBM8LsyqnPetCB037UI9aK2cbajd0N3ajnCudU53To1u2D73rz6vrr_MX-uv_e

Thanks,

e

.::.
I'd say get Mind Drinker on tree and drop Mana Leech for Chain (so you can refund the whole Piercing shot cluster as Pierce has precedence on Chain). This will give you enough AOE to consider removing EP for Increase Crit Damage.
Also, I prefer LgoH than LL on Lightning Arrow, especially with LMP/Chain or GMP/Pierce. It hits so many times that it heals a lot, and heal is instant which is very useful against reflect.

For you leech to work properly, you should also consider removing Blackgleam. The conversion to fire here really gimps life and mana leech from tree. And you can get much better damage from a rare quiver.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Sep 14, 2014, 11:02:37 AM
Thanks, Panini:

Good suggestions! I will try it.

Best Regards,

e

Wait - Why would I remove the Pierce cluster? With Chain you don't need it?

Thanks,

e

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info