About Masters and Itemlevel

Hello there, I´ve got some questions: Does Master Crafting like 6 sockets works on an itemlevel 10 Quillrain for example? And if this does work, will the itemlevel of the item raised or is it still itemlevel 10 after you crafted it?
"
Hello there, I´ve got some questions: Does Master Crafting like 6 sockets works on an itemlevel 10 Quillrain for example? And if this does work, will the itemlevel of the item raised or is it still itemlevel 10 after you crafted it?

as far as i know, the only way to break that is strong boxes. They can drop low level 6 links and keep the low item level, with that additional socket mod.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I've 4 socketed items that werent high enough ilvl but havent used it to 5sok or 6sok with similar circumstances.
I've heard, but not tested that the Masters override the ilvel restrictions. That means you can 6S and then 6L your level 10 Quillrain.
As long as it is not impossible to socket (like Kaom's Heart) you can 6L even ilevel 1 gear/ weapon. I 4 linked level 2 helmet to try it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info