GGG, Can we please remove from hideout!

Hey there everyone, GGG.

Can we please have the option to remove/kick non party members from our hideout please.

Edit: To provide a little more insight in the the reason behind the suggestion..

Spoiler
(Stewart GGG Support in private message, read from bottom to top.)

Bold = GGG Support response

Message History
Re: Forum thread
to Support
on September 14, 2014 3:36 PM

Thanks Stewart,

Suggestions forum sounds good, as I would prefer the devs to have a look it, than say more of a general discussion about the issue. Hey thanks for being so helpful, greatly appreciated.
from Support
on September 14, 2014 1:03 PM

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back.

I have moved your thread to suggestions for now and you can still see the shadow in general. The developers are more likely to see that there. We're open to working with you so you get what you want on the forum so if you want more of a general discussion then let us know.

I do agree, it would be very handy to have the ability to kick people form your hideout or have it party exclusive. I'm sorry you have had this experience. If you have any trouble with a player feel free to let us know and we can try handle it for you, especially if they are abusing or offending you.

Regards,
Stewart
GGG Support
to Support
on September 14, 2014 12:24 PM

Hey there Stewart,

Honestly I'm unsure, maybe you would have the best idea as where to place the thread. But to explain a little more. I just finished completing a trade in my hideout, now usually people don't hang around and you are left to your own devices.

But for some reason this guy is hanging around in my hideout and theres nothing I can do about it, I honestly don't know what his deal is but I would prefer to be left on my own and theres nothing I can do about it except wait until he decides to leave.

Even if I log out and then log back in he's still there. It's a little unnerving, I suppose it's a game to him. But I don't understand he's reason for staying around if he's not in my party, theres nothing I can do. I have the option selected to invite people to my hideout if their in my party, now why does he stay inside my hideout if he's not in my party?
Forum thread
from Support
on September 14, 2014 12:17 PM

Hi there,

I just noticed your recent forum thread here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1054405

I was wondering what your intention was with the thread. If you want to discuss the topic that's cool. I could place the thread somewhere where the developers are more likely to see it and try work on this for you.

Regards,
Stewart
GGG Support
#NeverGoing90
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Sep 14, 2014, 9:56:45 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That would be nice actually.
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
There is an option to not let anyone in there. or only on request. Use it.
"
There is an option to not let anyone in there. or only on request. Use it.

DurpAustin, as usual you have no idea what you're talking about.
#NeverGoing90
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info