Killed 2/3 Bandits, but killed the wrong one. Help!

I have killed 2/3 Bandits, but Oak is still remaining. I have not helped or killed him. I want to switch to helping Kraitin, but every time I go talk to him the fight starts immediately. I am positive I have seen the option to "Change my Mind", but I cannot get that option to reappear.

Is there anything I can do to switch my choice mid quest? Thanks!
I wanna change too. I listen one guy say something about use 20 regret orbs.
but I dont know how exactly works.
if there is a "pro" who can explain it here.... ty
there is a pro, his name is Google. This is the search result for "poe bandit change" .. try the first link. It leads to Wiki. She is a pro too
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Yes it costs 20 regrets to do so. I see that both of you have only level 82 characters. I rather restart a new character than waste 20 regrets if I were you.
Kill the third one, too.

You'll most likely find a place in the skilltree to use the skillpoint for some similar effect.

If one day you are rich enough that it doesn't hurt too much, invest the 20 regrets for the "bandit reward change", if not, I'm sure you'll find a way to live with it.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Ludvator wrote:
there is a pro, his name is Google. This is the search result for "poe bandit change" .. try the first link. It leads to Wiki. She is a pro too

listen to this man. he's a pro.
Last edited by horstkaracho on Sep 14, 2014, 6:14:46 AM
"
horstkaracho wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:

listen to this man. he's a pro.

who is Google?

And I haven't seen Wiki posting much on these forums, are you sure she's a pro?
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info