CrazylikE's stream!

Heyo.

I'm a casual streamer. I mostly stream because it would be cool to have a recording to make highlights of if something exciting happens. Rips, uber loot drops or anything really. Sometimes I have a viewer come in and say hi and shortly after leave again, and I dont really expect anything more since im not really focusing on making an entertaining stream or anything.

Usually have my sound muted, mostly because I either watch videos or sit in teamspeak with my friends talking shit in Norwegian all day and I dont see why anyone would enjoy listening to that.

So, after killing Abaxoth earlier today, I have been getting requests to post my build and items and stuffs, so here it is. Nothing new and fresh I think, its basically tailored around surviving because I dont like dying. With this build and items I usually run into a room and start casting Arc until everything is dead without even needing to move. Very good for when im watching videos on my other monitor ;)

Also, dont mind answering questions if I have an answer, so come in and chat with me and ask questions or whatever, I will do my best to help!

Arc Witch - Capable of killing Abaxoth apparently:
Since Abaxoth I have added leech amu, doryani belt, swapped out Herald of Ice for Grace, LL for Empower and changed one of the rings for another one with more resists. I have also leveled a lot so got more good passives since then. Think I used AA at lvl 2 as well, now its lvl 10.

Passive tree
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Oct 13, 2014, 1:03:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info