[1.2] Daegar's Crit Rain of Arrows Acrobatics Ranger (Cheap and noob friendly)

Hey guys it's Daegar, first time making a guide so feel free to leave any suggestions. :D

Gear:
Spoiler

Links:
Spoiler
4L: RoA-Added Fire-Phys Proj-Conc Effect
5L: RoA-Added Fire-Phys Proj-Conc Effect-Faster Attacks
6L: RoA-Added Fire-Phys Proj-Conc Effect-Faster Attacks-Inc Crit Damage

For Single Target you can either use Puncture or Barrage
4L: Puncture/Barrage-Inc Crit Damage-Phys Proj-Added Fire
5L: Puncture/Barrage-Inc Crit Damage-Phys Proj-Added Fire-Item Rarity
6L: Puncture/Barrage-Inc Crit Damage-Phys Proj-Added Fire-Item Rarity-Faster Attacks

Passives:
Spoiler
115 Points: http://poeurl.com/yZVhuAV
Currently at level 80(98 Points)http://poeurl.com/yZVhZrz

Curse on Hit setup:
Spoiler
Why I use what I use:
I chose Lightning Arrow because it seemed to be the best way to spread a curse with only one support gem to help it. Thinking of long term though I think Level 20 RoA with a 20/20 Inc AoE would be better
Since I am playing on Rampage I don't much worry about defensive curses. Right now I am using Assassin's Mark,but if I were to play this build in a Hardcore League I would probably switch to Temp Chains.

No Life Leech or Point Blank?!
Spoiler
With how the tree was changed around we can get Life Leech from the tree without having to travel to the Marauder tree. Also with Crit Weakness being changed to Assassin's Mark we are able to get Life on Kill just in case we drop some HP from a pack.

"Point Blank is mandatory for Rain of Arrows" Hoshposh! With going crit and stacking a bunch of Crit Multi all Point Blank would do is make you one shot yourself on reflect.

DPS:
Spoiler

Defensive Stats:
Spoiler

Uniques:
Spoiler
Leveling: Death's Harp, Wurm's Molt, Craghead

Late Game: Queen of the Forest, (possibly for Curse on Hit)Thunderfist, Atziri's Step, Doryani's Invitation(Phys version)

Again guys this is my first build guide I've done so feel free to leave any suggestions you have.
Last edited by TheBelt on Sep 14, 2014, 8:07:09 AM
I've used at least two of your builds so far, they were even made up on the spot. and they turned out amazing :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info