Next Mini-Expansion should be QoL improvements

I think the next expansion should be a real Quality of Life update.

With the coming race season 9, and the release of Act 4, I can understand GGG has their hands tied up at the moment.
I want to project this idea down the line so there is a schedule for greatly needed improvements.
Perhaps, after one or the other are released.

There are a number of threads talking about various QoL suggestions, and I'm not going to make a list here.
The only thing I want to do is propose the idea, and see how many agree or disagree.

Thoughts, suggestions? Comments welcome!
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So you made a thread in suggestions without making a suggestion...GGG implements all the stuff they want to implement when they want to, its not like there is a time for effects and a time for bug fixes and another for quality of life stuff. They do it over time.
"
They do it over time.

That's the problem.

There are so many small QoL suggestions people want, that they don't have time for them.
I'm simply stating they need to dedicate the time to implement them, a large portion of them in one development release.

They've been progressively lowering the duration of race seasons, as well as the duration of new leagues.
I don't know why, but I'm guessing they don't want to dedicate too much time between these events to prevent overlap.

I can only assume since the release of Forsaken Masters, they are working on Race season 9 and Act 4. In that order.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Sep 13, 2014, 12:59:02 PM
"
Hixxie wrote:
"
They do it over time.

That's the problem.

There are so many small QoL suggestions people want, that they don't have time for them.
I'm simply stating they need to dedicate the time to implement them, a large portion of them in one development release.

They've been progressively lowering the duration of race seasons, as well as the duration of new leagues.
I don't know why, but I'm guessing they don't want to dedicate too much time between these events to prevent overlap.

I can only assume since the release of Forsaken Masters, they are working on Race season 9 and Act 4. In that order.

So youre telling GGG on what to work next then? I think they might have a problem with that. They always think of the small stuff too thats why we get stuff we ask for all the time.
Aren't masters a QoL improvement disguised as content?
"
Hixxie wrote:

I agree. There are dozens of small QoL changes which have found a very high agreement rate in this forum when they were suggested. Many of them would be small changes, requiring no rebalancing and hardly any cascading changes. If GGG would let their team work on those for just a week, this game could feel much better.
That said, GGG has often reacted quite fast to suggestions and has implemented many QoL changes over the years, still a dedicated dev week here would really work wonders.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
"
Hixxie wrote:

I agree. There are dozens of small QoL changes which have found a very high agreement rate in this forum when they were suggested. Many of them would be small changes, requiring no rebalancing and hardly any cascading changes. If GGG would let their team work on those for just a week, this game could feel much better.
That said, GGG has often reacted quite fast to suggestions and has implemented many QoL changes over the years, still a dedicated dev week here would really work wonders.

Who says theyre not working on that along with all the other stuff? So you think laying down the work on anything else would get you all your "quality of life improvements"? I dont think so. I rather ahve them work the way they do.
"
Aren't masters a QoL improvement disguised as content?

I'd say so.
"
Who says ...

Oh, Dirk. Why don't you ever actually contribute in a discussion? Alle your posts are just "I disagree with the OP". Always. Why?
The OP made a suggestion, of course we all know he won't and cannot dictate to GGG what they've gotta do next....
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
treffnix wrote:
"
Who says ...

Oh, Dirk. Why don't you ever actually contribute in a discussion? Alle your posts are just "I disagree with the OP". Always. Why?
The OP made a suggestion, of course we all know he won't and cannot dictate to GGG what they've gotta do next....

Your post was so helpful i bet the OP wants to thank you as much as i do for your contribution. Its not a suggestion btw if its just telling GGG what to do and when and how to do it. Its like saying fix desync or dont make more MTAs just fix desync or, oh, fix desync.

GGG always works on everything anyone they hired has been hired for, nothing more and nothing less. What the OP was saying was that GGG stop working on everything else for some days and work only on those little tiny unimportant "life improvements".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info