Exploded enemy

Hey is there a rare that explodes on death? I died second time already, I was at full health, killed and enemy and he exploded, i insta died, 4k hp. Is it a rare mod or herald of ash bugged?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Rare mod. Nemesis mod, actually. "Volatile [Ice/Flame/Storm]blood".
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
They dont one-shot 4k HP char under normal circumstances

I guess some of your elemental resists is lower than 50% (or you were cursed with ele weakness)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Thats right, I had ele weakness and it was a *All rares has nemesis mod* map. Thanks guys, you are cool

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
you can avoid this having overcapped resists in ele weakness map (sacrifiing one of auras for purity or elements, or switching on jewelry with resists, or at least bringing all three ele flasks there and paying attention to what mods rares have)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Well, I have 75%, I thought ele weakness means the ele damage from mobs is twice or whatever bigger, no matter what resists I have, for example if they deal 1000 normal damage with ele weakness with 75% resist that damage for me will multiply by 2 to 2000 damage, but of course if I have 50% the damage I recieve will be bigger. But why overcapped resists means something? more than 75% doesnt count anyway without + to max resist

"
Well, I have 75%, I thought ele weakness means the ele damage from mobs is twice or whatever bigger, no matter what resists I have, for example if they deal 1000 normal damage with ele weakness with 75% resist that damage for me will multiply by 2 to 2000 damage, but of course if I have 50% the damage I recieve will be bigger. But why overcapped resists means something? more than 75% doesnt count anyway without + to max resist

Elemental weakness lowers your resists, that's why overcapping is needed. Elemental weakness as a map mod has the same effect as lvl15 Elemental Weakness -gem, it lowers your resists by 34% (so if all your resistances are 75%, in Elemental Weakness maps they would be 41%), so you should try to overcap your resists by 34%. Overcapped resists have no effect against -x% maximum Player Resistances -map mod tho.
Great, good to know, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info