Guild stash wiped clean

Don't guild leaders have access to logs or something??
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

Lol no. He should have set it to leader only so no one can steal stuff and give out stuff on requests.
Logs feel like the wrong way to take things. Wraeclast is a tough place to live. Trust only those you know. Everyone else gets the pointy end of the blade.

The middle ground would be restrict access. Stranger danger!
And when I say know, I mean you can go mess them up in person. Internet friends are not your friends :)
I don't understand why they cannot log who took out what item, who put it what item, and at what date & time exactly.

This isn't a hard feature to add, and it is greatly needed.
Why guess which unloyal member it was when the game can tell you right away? GGG step up.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
"
riseonix wrote:
Well we had a stash with leveling gear and gems. We also have a currency stash which is only accessed by me. Kicking everyone out is a rather reasonable idea if you consider the fact that all loyal members are officers.

you do realise offiers have a big shot here? any officer of yours could have taken all that stuff...and none would think it was officer great plan arent it? think twice before kicking somone
"
morbo wrote:

You'd think that is a standard feature since other games have had that for years, but no, it's not implemented here.
"
riseonix wrote:
all loyal members are officers.

You should reconsider that statement.
Tech guy
There shouldn't be anything in the guild stash that you wouldn't be happy to see disappear. End of story.
I'll be adding all of the guild members to my personal scammer list. I encourage everyone else to do the same. Can't be too careful in the wild streets of Wraeclast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info