Guild stash wiped clean

Someone just stole everything in my guild's stash I'm trying to kick almost everyone out except officers but I can't see guild page?
Fucking Lochness monsta was in your guild foo stole yo shit and was like alright if you aren't giving me three fiddy then I'm takin yo shit.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
LOL!!!!!!!!This guy. Its your own fault for letting everyone access your guild stash. Then you kick everyone out!?LOL?This guy lmao.
Well we had a stash with leveling gear and gems. We also have a currency stash which is only accessed by me. Kicking everyone out is a rather reasonable idea if you consider the fact that all loyal members are officers.
If you invite random internet people into your guild, that can happen. If you know all the members in real life then one of your mates is a scumbag. Pretty simple really.
"
riseonix wrote:
Well we had a stash with leveling gear and gems. We also have a currency stash which is only accessed by me. Kicking everyone out is a rather reasonable idea if you consider the fact that all loyal members are officers.

Lol, what if it was a officer? How can you tell it wasnt one of them?
They were not online lol and none of them needs gear or gems because they're rich. Also they paid 10$ to stash each I'm sure they wouldn't be like that over a few chaos worth of gear. They've given me more than I've given them. So how do I kick people if I can't see the guild page? Help!
Make me the leader of your guild and i'll do it for you :) .
Last edited by overpowdered on Sep 13, 2014, 2:59:08 AM
Only if you tell me I'm pretty?
Good. Always keep your things clean.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info