Path Of Exile Keeps Crashing

Since Master Forsaken launch, my client keep crashing. Never had this much crashing before. I've crashed atleast 15 times today

In order to get assistance with crashing issues, you have to post the error messages of the crashes. If the crashes are generic or don't produce error messages, then you need to check the Windows Event/Error log and pull out the relevant errors and post them here.

If you're not being forced out of the game, then it isn't a "Crash" and there should be an error message in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Report back what is actually happening and someone should be able to assist you better.

You have to help us help you. The way you do that is through clear descriptions of problems and all required and relevant data associated (like error messages).

The more descriptive you are, the better the help can be.
"
Drakier wrote:
In order to get assistance with crashing issues, you have to post the error messages of the crashes. If the crashes are generic or don't produce error messages, then you need to check the Windows Event/Error log and pull out the relevant errors and post them here.

If you're not being forced out of the game, then it isn't a "Crash" and there should be an error message in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Report back what is actually happening and someone should be able to assist you better.

You have to help us help you. The way you do that is through clear descriptions of problems and all required and relevant data associated (like error messages).

The more descriptive you are, the better the help can be.

Thanks for the reply. Game is running fine now. Sorry for the misleading title, it was just putting me back to the log in screen. Will report a full detail next time if it ever happens again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info