500+ lag since patch last night ,anyone else?

Anyone getting 500+ latency since patch last night ?
This isn't the appropriate place to ask that type of question.

Instead, you should phrase it in the form of a problem statement that we can assist with. Then you should provide data to support your problem statement so we can help you resolve the problem.

Getting confirmation doesn't actually do anything to fix your problem.

So lets start over. To do this, there should be a clear problem statement such as "I have been getting 500ms+ latency since patch last night".

Then you provide a WinMTR trace that captures at least 300 packets in addition to your 500ms+ latency.

Provide some useful data and we can suggest a possible course of action.

Good luck.
"
Drakier wrote:
This isn't the appropriate place to ask that type of question.

Instead, you should phrase it in the form of a problem statement that we can assist with. Then you should provide data to support your problem statement so we can help you resolve the problem.

Getting confirmation doesn't actually do anything to fix your problem.

So lets start over. To do this, there should be a clear problem statement such as "I have been getting 500ms+ latency since patch last night".

Then you provide a WinMTR trace that captures at least 300 packets in addition to your 500ms+ latency.

Provide some useful data and we can suggest a possible course of action.

Good luck.

REPORTED ,stop nname and shaming

This is for technical support and I asked if others had the same problem .
"

Report all you want.. what I did was not "name and shame".

I was simply telling you how proper support request should be made. This is a Technical Support forum, not a "discussion" forum. This isn't for commiseration. It's for people to post problems and receive assistance.

Please read the "Rules" sticky post for more information.
"
Drakier wrote:
"

Report all you want.. what I did was not "name and shame".

I was simply telling you how proper support request should be made. This is a Technical Support forum, not a "discussion" forum. This isn't for commiseration. It's for people to post problems and receive assistance.

Please read the "Rules" sticky post for more information.

Then report and stop JR modding ,otherwise you're just spaming and harassing .
"
Then report and stop JR modding ,otherwise you're just spaming and harassing .

I don't want to report you. That is a waste of GGG's time.. which is against the whole reason why I'm here.

I'm here helping out so that GGG can have MORE time to focus on the issues that only THEY can deal with (mainly account issues). They have enough of those to take care of without having to worry about what is going on in the forums.

That is the reason that people like myself, lagwin, mark130, and ionface hang around here helping. We want to free up GGG resources to take care of the other things.

So you call me a "JR Mod" and that's exactly what I am doing. It's what I've been doing for a long time here. It helps GGG immensely.

So if you'd like assistance, then get to the part where you provide data and we can actually work through the problem rather than waste time arguing. Had you just posted the WinMTR when I asked for it, your issue might have already been resolved.

My whole point here is that we're here to help. To do that, we need data. If you're not wanting help or providing data, then you're in the wrong place. This is a support forum... like submitting a support ticket. If you don't want support, then you should be in the feedback, suggestions, or discussion forum instead.

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info