wtb white/blue unset rings

edit: i ran out of my unsets and don't find them quick enough to support my bad crafting habit.

looking for white/blue unset rings. ilvl 74 is ideal, 72 is fine. 68 is also fine (but not 69-71 or 67 and under). preferably in batches, but whatever.

or if someone actually has the below...

figured i'd post here before trying to craft my own... didn't see anything listed that really fit my criteria yet (i think, i didn't look in a couple days).

looking for good (t1 or t2) rolls of:

all attributes (or either int or dex)
+es
all res or chaos res

life would be ok. not sure any other prefixes (es/life) really matter.

ideally, only with 2 suffixes as i'd probably want to keep a suffix open for the stupid bench crap. but i suppose i could live with some overlap (all res+ chaos and an attribute roll or 2 attribute rolls and all res/chaos res, whatever. i wish i could have 5 suffixes...)

basically trying to swap out one or both of these with an unset:

budget: anywhere from 1c to xx exalts, if gg enough.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Sep 25, 2014, 6:29:52 PM
one more bump.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

accidentally crafted a bajillion other types of rings. made one half-assed version to hold me over until a real one can replace it:

and a couple accidental ones, for science lolz

etc and etc. need t1 str and evasion? apparently, i'm your man. i keep getting them together...
[Removed by Support]

x
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info