Negativity

"
Everything is awesome!

Spoiler
when you rule Wraeclast.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Sep 12, 2014, 6:48:52 AM
The first step is to stop focusing on the negativity of others.
Being negative makes me happy and you want me to stop? Why you raining on my happiness?
"
WolfStrike wrote:
Something I've noticed not only on these forums but also IRL with friends and acquaintances. The negativity that people put out in their every day life sometimes seems staggering. Whether it's displeasure with a job, relationship, life in general, a video game, etc. It confuses me to no end how some people can live their lives in such a downtrodden manner. Every day I try to find something to be thankful for. My health, family, work, relationships, entertainment. So many positives yet that one negative can drown them all out for some reason. There's no real point to this post aside from trying to ground a person here and there to reality and make them understand that life doesn't suck as bad as you might think. I'm thankful also to the GGG crew to their commitment to this quality game. Keep up the good work!
/FlameOn!

Your post bummed out my day.

There I was, living fancy free and you had to come along and sprout your first world problems.

Don't think for a second that your kiss ass last line is getting you off the hook.

"I try to find something to be thankful for everyday". Oh my god. You sound like such a hippie or worse, a religious fanatic.

You suck.

Spoiler
if you can't spot sarcasm, then you definitely suck.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

All of you smell like some rainbow sniffin bitches. Thats not at all how reality works. If lying to yourself worked, there would be no Maury.
HAIL SATAN!
But we are always lying to ourselves. Negativity isn't somehow more truthful than a positive outlook. The difference is that one makes you feel better than the other, and pessimism and stress seem to increase the risk of cancer and other diseases. You can always choose to look at things from the best possible side. Or you can just keep feeling like shit, be unhappy, and resentful. Perspective is always a choice.
"
tramshed wrote:
All of you smell like some rainbow sniffin bitches.

This made me happy. Jerks.
so much feels.

this sums it up pretty much
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Kavlor wrote:
"
Puraime wrote:
If we look at things realistically, there are more negativity in life than positivity, I am not sure why you care about what others have to say.

Speak for yourself !

Overly high expectations are what make people unhappy/negative.

I don't think high expectations are problem, if things are negative, we look at problems and fix it, that is what intelligent people do, unhappiness and negativity is more of chance to make things better. However, caring about other people's business is bit ridiculous in my dictionary (if there isn't anything you can do about it unless if they ask for your help and need it).

And to me, not having high expectation or not fighting for your belief can be more negative as it can sound as if the person has given up on it.
Last edited by Puraime on Sep 13, 2014, 3:04:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info