Negativity

Something I've noticed not only on these forums but also IRL with friends and acquaintances. The negativity that people put out in their every day life sometimes seems staggering. Whether it's displeasure with a job, relationship, life in general, a video game, etc. It confuses me to no end how some people can live their lives in such a downtrodden manner. Every day I try to find something to be thankful for. My health, family, work, relationships, entertainment. So many positives yet that one negative can drown them all out for some reason. There's no real point to this post aside from trying to ground a person here and there to reality and make them understand that life doesn't suck as bad as you might think. I'm thankful also to the GGG crew to their commitment to this quality game. Keep up the good work!

/FlameOn!
_Slinger of <ZAP!>
It sounds like you're complaining.
If we look at things realistically, there are more negativity in life than positivity, I am not sure why you care about what others have to say.
It is because they do not have REAL problems.
I mean come on, they have internet! In what a bad situation can you be if you have that?

Generally I am a negative person, but what i see people get riled up about is amazing me as well. We need some more war and catastrophes on this planet ...
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Last edited by Fhedaykin on Sep 12, 2014, 2:29:59 AM
tfwnogf
"
Puraime wrote:
If we look at things realistically, there are more negativity in life than positivity, I am not sure why you care about what others have to say.

Speak for yourself !

Overly high expectations are what make people unhappy/negative.
Last edited by Kavlor on Sep 12, 2014, 2:58:19 AM
pointless thread. So negative.
Its learned behavior. Pure and simple.

When a child cries he gets her way.

It becomes a deep part of her psyche. As an adult, they might not even be aware of it... its just that ubiquitous.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Sep 29, 2014, 4:59:18 AM
"
Kavlor wrote:
"
Puraime wrote:

Speak for yourself !

Overly high expectations are what make people unhappy/negative.

This world is an illusion, exile.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
When people get too negative, smile... wish them a happy day... and move on. On the forums here, just move on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info