Missing pets after resetting hideout

in my opinion anything to do with money should be handled in front of every other issue in this game and apparently ggg doesnt see it this way. theres a lot of issues being listed about microtransactions and guild tabs all of which have to be paid for. free items / tabs is in order here i feel since we cant trust you with our money i wouldnt expect to keep receiving it
Katastrophik - Accepting members of all time zones fluent in English who are mature and enjoy the game. myself and my officers will make sure you enjoy your experience here in Wraeclast.

IGN: Xsoduz
Bought an Infernal Fox Pet recently. I believe he was in my 1 week hideout and now I can't find him.

I only have 3 ladders I play in, Softcore, Hardcore and Bloodlines. All 3 hideouts I purchased decorations and placed them down with no luck. Check all 3 hideout stashes as well.

EDIT: I also just created new hideouts and repeated the process with no luck as well.

Where'd Woofie go!?
Last edited by sibbleTV on Dec 19, 2014, 7:02:36 PM
I had my pet Scorpion placed in my hideout and recently noticed he is not around. I can't even hear it clamping his pincers either so I think it just poofed. It is not in my hideout inventory nor in my Microtransaction inventory. Any help getting it back?
My scorpion and frog is gone as well after the merge of Torment with Standard.

edit: solved, found them in my hideout stash...
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jun 16, 2015, 4:22:59 PM
I've lost my rain microtransaction/have swapped hideouts and purchased decorations to no avail.
Just lost my dear pet too, I looked everywhere, all stashes, and tried to buy multiple decorations but it dint fix it. :/ I hope someone find a solution or fix it. It happened after i upgraded my Vagan's hideout to a higher level one
Hello Ing : Strangie
After Prophecy league ended, my characters were transferred to Standard, but my hideout is gone?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
i miss a scorpion pet since prophecy league ended. ebony scorpion pet and weta pet still exist but the normal scorpion not. purches of decoration didnt fix it!!!

Kind Regards
Cryplease
Email support and they will find it for you.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info