Missing pets after resetting hideout

I placed a few pets down in my old hideout then changed to a new master's hideout and accepted.
Only one out of the four pets has returned to my microtransaction tab, the other pets don't show up anywhere.

Tried switching back to old hideout layout and resetting PoE, pets are still gone.

Last bumped on Sep 11, 2016, 12:08:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Please try purchasing another decoration from a master, just anything cheap and it should force your hideout stash tabs to update.

Your pets should now be visible in your hideout stash, if you place them down then delete them normally they should reappear back in your microtransaction stash. Let me know if this doesn't work.
No longer works at GGG
Purchasing another decoration fixed it. thanks
"
RoryC_GGG wrote:
Please try purchasing another decoration from a master, just anything cheap and it should force your hideout stash tabs to update.

Your pets should now be visible in your hideout stash, if you place them down then delete them normally they should reappear back in your microtransaction stash. Let me know if this doesn't work.

didnt work for me :(
I'm missing my Pet Cat. I've tried buying several decorations. Restarting game and still nothing. No black cat. Deleting most of the decorations incase it was hiding below them.
Really appreciate a command to help retrieve my cat.
didnt work for me either. missing several pets and hideout-mtx.

edit: the h/o was created in the OWR
In the dark, it's nearly invisible - until it exhales.
Last edited by sorris on Dec 10, 2014, 4:45:23 PM
I am missing my rain micro transaction - perhaps a slightly different root cause - mine got left behind in the 1 week league. Anything I can do to rescue it? I have tried buying another decoration, nothing.
Hideout items/mtx from the OWR will be merged with the parent leagues the next time the servers are down - i.e. when 1.3.0 hits.
"
Alysma wrote:
Hideout items/mtx from the OWR will be merged with the parent leagues the next time the servers are down - i.e. when 1.3.0 hits.

thx for the info!
In the dark, it's nearly invisible - until it exhales.
still dont have them back
IGN: Encor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info