Zana outside hideout purchase will not complete

Bought several items from Zana at the Eternal Lab, favor amounts deducted however items did not appear in hideout stash.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same problem , whit my stash is bugget ,
Bought 5 item from Zana at the Eternal Lab.

😈 ---------------------------------------
😈 Kirter
😈 Joined: 25 September 2011
Zana at the Eternal Lab bug whit bought item , i bought 12 item, and item dont appear in hideout stash

Today bought olter item to Zana in Eternal Laboratory and same problem , total spend favor for 110.000 and no item on stash and 1 tab spawned in Hideout Stash ,

Pls Fix and respond Staff or Support this tread.

😈 Frenk
😈 Joined: 22 September 2011
😈 Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/Frenk_Tv
Last edited by Frenk on Sep 15, 2014, 5:20:24 PM
I am having the same problem. I bought some decorations from Zana (who is not in my hideout) and they did not appear in my hideout stash.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
same here 60k lost...
edit: when i inv her in hideout i can buy normal but i lost all my money...
Last edited by kerk14 on Sep 12, 2014, 12:03:56 AM
same here. sadface. It works for other masters who are not in my hideout though.

Edit: can confirm that purchasing another item from another master did not fix the issue.
[2.2] Varunastra/Prismatic Eclipse DW Beserker /forum/view-thread/1604711
[2.2] Drunken Wretch - (Gladiator with The Retch + Broken Faith) /forum/view-thread/1656234
Last edited by themoleium on Sep 12, 2014, 12:16:49 AM
Same here. Whew. :(
my map divice disapper too...

help
Same happened to me.
This same exact thing happened to me too. So i'm glad to see that I'm not alone.

I tried buying a decoration from the assassin (whom I have never invited into my hideout) and it went into my hideout stash. But for some reason all of the stuff I bought from Zana (and I bought a lot and spent a lot of points) isn't showing up.

I hope they fix this or at least give players a refund because I spent a lot of favor and would hate to see all those points go to waste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info