Manifesto against the New Trigger Type

(Update 1.2.2)
"We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them."
>>>>>> SAY NO!
Let's Go SAY NO! (Update 1.2.2) #BlunderPoE #TriggerGemNerfed #I_Had_aBuildPoE #PoEMercenary #D3isGreater #TheGiant_Infuriated
GGG < Cast on Death ????
My case!
here no longer works

works here

Last edited by yakulta on Sep 11, 2014, 9:26:32 PM
How does a bunch of dots, disjointed phrases and hashtags make this a manifesto?
#skyisfalling
"
yakulta wrote:
(Update 1.2.2)
"We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them."

Spectral Throw + LMP + GMP(it Can!)
Cyclone + Faster Attacks + Multistrike(it Can!)
Arc + Spell Echo + Faster Casting (it Can!)
but...
Discharge + CWDT + CWS(can not!) ??
Immortal Call + Increased Duration + CWDT + CWS(can not!) ??
Can only be Joking!

"
Crossflip wrote:
How does a bunch of dots, disjointed phrases and hashtags make this a manifesto?

is anger!
The resoning behind this was that people were linking CWDT with something like a low level ball lightning and a curse on hit (lvl 20) with a level 20 curse. Therefore you were effectively getting things cursed by a level 20+ curse by your level 1 CWDT.
Stormcalling 24/7.
"
#BlunderPoE #TriggerGemNerfed #I_Had_aBuildPoE #PoEMercenary #D3isGreater #TheGiant_Infuriated

This is either a parody thread, or the stupidest thing I have seen in my life.
"
The resoning behind this was that people were linking CWDT with something like a low level ball lightning and a curse on hit (lvl 20) with a level 20 curse. Therefore you were effectively getting things cursed by a level 20+ curse by your level 1 CWDT.

and what's wrong with that?
anyone noticed that people use four slots to do this?
I see little advantage in losing slots.
Last edited by yakulta on Sep 11, 2014, 10:15:53 PM
#SkyIsFalling #Q_Qmahbuild #IcanTcastManualy #BetterLink2DischargesThanCastManualy #TheStruggleIsReal #Pain #IsAnger! #...
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
this is a good change imho, for sake of balance.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info