1.2.2 Deployment and Item Issue

Nice game testing lawls
almost deleted my character thinking it was garbage after the update
"
Nagisan wrote:
Any news on the issues with bows?

I have three bows in a stash tab, I can see them on the website but if I try to open that stash tab in-game it crashes with "Deserialized a mod we don't recognize."....seems like a mod on one of my bows was changed in some way that the client no longer recognizes it, causing the crash when it attempts to load it into memory.

You're on Steam, right? This will be fixed soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
whats with all the dps loss?

Some developers are checking those reports to see why a lower total is reported in the UI.

Thx Chris
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
np , going to bed , fix this till i get up now will ya =)
A server-only hotfix will soon be deployed that fixes spell damage. A while later, a client patch will be available that fixes the display of it.

Then we'll work on restoring the 170 bows/wands that were unable to load under 1.2.2.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Sep 11, 2014, 9:16:29 PM
<3
GGG is currently working their butts off, Im one of those without a bow sadly but hope to see that change when they update again with their fix. if not .. well rip my ranger build ...
Thanks for the update and the transparency, GGG!

One question though, do we need to e-mail support if we have missing items or will it be taken care of? I'm sure they're getting inundated right now...
Sigh* spent so much currency rolling the equips and then unrolling them thinking it dropped my dps... pls have a roll back to before the patch started...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info