1.2.2 Deployment and Item Issue

I think GGG decided Spell Damage was OP and just removed it from the game. That's how to balance melee!
it isnt just a tooltip problem. I took my cybils off my incinerator and i killed at the same speed as with it on. The tooltip dps loss is real.
"
Chris wrote:
"
http://imgur.com/NCZnF10.jpg

I can not login to my char Chris =/

Restart your client - it needs to update to the patch for you to be able to log in.

I received the same error with an updated client. This occurred in the Sarn Encampment.
Yeah it's not just the tooltip, spell damage on items is broken, too bad.
Yea same here, spell-damage doesn't apply. It's not just a tool-tip error. my dominus tests were significantly slower than yesterday.
ign: Killmour
"
Chris wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
whats with all the dps loss?

Some developers are checking those reports to see why a lower total is reported in the UI.

to help u

spell specific damge is calculated ( ia added lightning damge )

so is cast speed ( from items and node,s )

general spell damge ( from shield and node,s ) IS NOT bieng calculated

i tested this whit moonsorow wand and a es shield whit spell damge on it )

removing moonsorrow lowered my dps a lot ( removing my shield whit pure spell damge did noting )

also added elemental damge is working ( wen removing apex unequi helmet i lost dps )
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Last edited by dragnar on Sep 11, 2014, 9:01:16 PM
Some Daily Quests do not allow you to leave via the portal when the quest is complete.
You have to re-log.
"
dragnar wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
whats with all the dps loss?

Some developers are checking those reports to see why a lower total is reported in the UI.

to help u

spell specific damge is calculated ( ia added lightning damge )

so is cast speed ( from items and node,s )

general spell damge ( from shield and node,s ) IS NOT bieng calculated

i tested this whit moonsorow wand and a es shield whit spell damge on it )

removing moonsorrow lowered my dps a lot ( removing my shield whit pure spell damge did noting )

also added elemental damge is working ( wen removing apex unequi helmet i lost dps )

Can confirm: spell damage from gear is a culprit. Equipping/unequpping my spell damage shield has no effect on spell damage.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Edit: My question was answered. Don't e-mail support about missing items.
Last edited by LazinCajun on Sep 11, 2014, 11:36:25 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
http://imgur.com/NCZnF10.jpg

I can not login to my char Chris =/

Restart your client - it needs to update to the patch for you to be able to log in.

Chris, did you guys push the update out to Steam? I only got the main patch but nothing after to address the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info