1.2.2 Deployment and Item Issue

"
Chris wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
whats with all the dps loss?

Some developers are checking those reports to see why a lower total is reported in the UI.

Not only the UI, The dps loss is real :D
Last edited by Iblisx on Sep 11, 2014, 8:55:27 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Some developers are checking those reports to see why a lower total is reported in the UI.

It's not just UI, damage is lower it seems too. Spell Damage & Cast Speed psuedos bugged I think. ~60% loss for me - it seems dependent on how many Elemental nodes or cast speed you had which accounts for people having varying amounts of damage % lost.
IGN:
Gohanwasjobbed Legacy SC : L83 HoWA CI ST Raider
Sinner_Mighty Beyond HC: L90 EB/AA/6L Cloak Dual Crit Flame Totem Witch
Last edited by Sinnermighty on Sep 11, 2014, 8:57:28 PM
Can confirm: Lost DPS on spells here as well, though not as dramatic as some others (just a 10-20% loss).

Something is bugged.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Last edited by tackle70 on Sep 11, 2014, 8:56:12 PM
Tooltip dps (and possible actual dps) is 50% lower than it should be - still more bugs to fix on this patch!
Just confirmed here: Unequip my shield with 50% spell damage and my arc DPS didnt change at all.
"
Chris wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Does this mean the damage dealt by the skill is still the same as it should be doing, just the tooltip is displaying a lower value?

Also are all map instances created between the patch and downtime lost?

Some light on these questions would be greatly appreciated.
IGN: Twintail
Tooltip dps went from 4k to less than 1k, its definitely noticeable while plaything through as well. Not just a UI issue here. I literally cant even do enough dps to out leech docks mobs dps. Pretty sad considering I was mapping before this patch.
"
Chris wrote:
"
http://imgur.com/NCZnF10.jpg

I can not login to my char Chris =/

Restart your client - it needs to update to the patch for you to be able to log in.

not working for me, i even verified my game on steam
Yep lost some dps on my flameblast, uneqipped my wand, doesnt seem to do anything to the dps.

Pretty sure this is caused by the crit chance mod on bows from masters.

At least for me anyways.

Restarting the client does not fix this issue.
Last edited by Sea_of_Vomit on Sep 11, 2014, 9:02:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info