Any nodes I missed?

I know there are a lot more threads on this board than can be answered at the moment. I will still try my luck ;)

My current build looks like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS42uiftrKpyqXzZxPZ3YlnzwBqQVaeEGjjsODrYTdiMdp48gW8Esw==

At some point I'd like it to look like this, although I'll probably never get this far on HC ..

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yLxkuJ-2sqnKpfNnE9ndiWfPAGpBVp4QaOOw4OthN2Ix2njyBbwSzFE0CcfAfogCpaNlhVw2RzqgYah4t0j38fLgpLjwtxq7-CvJF52O3Pnq4rpOmVzrhiPG18qluTeOsWf6P0iGezacw974UIFBHeA3QR76KAdzi6mEhEuGE73Tteu9gSwUtxFgn1Q==

I put much emphasis on life as you can see, totally neglecting damage nods. That's HC, I guess .. All Res nodes are taken on a need basis.
I only took 1 keystone as the other ones close to the starting pos are completely useless and the better ones are just too far away to make them viable. Vaal Pact mifht be a good idea with the right equip, then I could drop all regen nodes I don't need for a connection.
Should I consider frenzy charges too? They're not too far away, from what I understood I can have endurance/frenzy/power charges activated simultaneously. Are the +charge duration/life regen attached to endurance charge nodes worth consideration? So many questions :)

Have a nice day.
ill put my points short assuming you're focusing on a tanky build

- elemental adaptation, get it
- %regen for endurance charges is great for tank builds, especially since you're picking up all the +1 max endurance charges
- you do not need this much hp, unless you plan on being a meat shield in parties (you can skip a few in the center for dmg nodes)
- you will clear pretty slowly solo
IGN: ThisIsAReallyBadIdea
Thanks for your input.

I got Elemental Adaptation. Forgot to mark it.
I play solo for the lack of trust towards randoms or friends list actives ;)
My main concern is surviving, obviously, as I don't want to play Default. If my guy dies, it's time for the next one ^^

I am aware of the fact that my damage will be somewhat lackluster. Guess I'll always need the latest unique I can get :> (found 3 uniques yesterday, I am quite confident :P )

Question is whether any more keystones are essential, actually. I don't see the point in taking B; (although quite reachable), as it makes me unable to use auras like Determination. I might skip some of the central life nodes and work my way through my 2h dmg skills. Depends on the kind of equipment I can get my hands on. Advancing slowly is still massively preferred over clearing an area fast and dying in the next one...

FYI my current actives are Heavy Strike, Leap Slam, Enduring Cry, Warlord's Mark. Using a shiversting, so no sweep atm.
I stopped playing my last mara at lvl 40 in act1 cruel when I nearly died to flicker strike mobs. That shouldn't happen to a tanky guy :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info