Is the "thousand bullets" game in POE reality actually winnable?

Does nobody recognize a troll/funny post these days?

+1 BMBI1
My original account Dushan is banned.
I miss my Kiwi and Demigod's Presence.
:(
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
http://i.imgur.com/tmkhs22.png
Practice in one of the Touhou games before you get in?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
enveratise wrote:
Practice in one of the Touhou games before you get in?

Sadly only works if there were no issues with desync in this game. :\
One thing I've noticed about those totem turrets is that their damage can be extremely spikey. Sometimes I would get hit and get damaged for basically nothing. Other times I would lose half my health. That was inside the same mission so it's not an issue of different totems being in different missions. This is all pre 1.2.2 as well.
"
Khisanth wrote:
One thing I've noticed about those totem turrets is that their damage can be extremely spikey. Sometimes I would get hit and get damaged for basically nothing. Other times I would lose half my health. That was inside the same mission so it's not an issue of different totems being in different missions. This is all pre 1.2.2 as well.

that's called lightning damage
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Why is anyone still doing these? The novelty has worn off. The rewards don't justify the risk. Just ignore them.
If you got Haku, call me, a RF char has no probs with this missions :)
Welcome to Touhou !
You missed a chrome.
I just skip any Haku mission in maps and run his dailys. His missions are too unpredictable and overtuned to do unless you are overleveled.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info