Is the "thousand bullets" game in POE reality actually winnable?

I'm talking about Haku's totem missions. Are they designed to be actually completeable without getting hit by totem projectiles or you've just have to run and tank?
I've started to have my doubts after

"Talamoana, lol go in there i dare u" - Haku

Classic Haku
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy wrote:
"Talamoana, lol go in there i dare u" - Haku

Classic Haku

"Talamoana warrior. There's a reason why I'm not the one going in there :^)"
i see a chrome!
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
You should be pressing the key that activates your quartz and instant heal flasks not the screenshot key

Hope this helps

BMBI1

+1
yeah because flasks always help when youre DEAD
?

he was dead when he pressed the screenshot key, is my point. although his flasks dont seem to be fully chugged
Last edited by DOOMBOT on Sep 11, 2014, 1:58:37 PM
"
DOOMBOT wrote:
although his flasks dont seem to be fully chugged

And i think thats his point, that and the fact that he doesnt even have a quartz flask. The rest i think is supposed to be a joke ;)
"
Xavielson wrote:
"
DOOMBOT wrote:
although his flasks dont seem to be fully chugged

And i think thats his point, that and the fact that he doesnt even have a quartz flask. The rest i think is supposed to be a joke ;)
Quartz flasks are supposed to keep monsters from blocking me. I don't see any monsters on screen (or nearby, for that matter) -- do you?
"
FadeXF wrote:
Please list current gear - skill tree - also list your total life, resists, and AR.
Arc witch, res 48/63/75, 1569HP+2419ES. Shavronne's Pace + 2xQuicksilver (no skill tree bonus to speed). Running 66-68 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info