This game is in dire need of an optimization patch...

"
ecogen wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

Aer you any good at engine programming? If so, shut the fuck up and move there, otherwise, bide your damn time. If you wont help fix the problem, bitching about it only makes you look like a jackass.

You shut the fuck up, it's their job to make this game playable on machines that far exceed the RECOMMENDED (not even minimum) requirements not ours. If a bridge collapses what do you think the responsible party would say? You go build a better bridge or stfu? What kind of retarded logic is that?

Agreed.

Also, imagine if something like that bridge story actually happened lol.
Press conference, news reporters asking questions and shit...
"Any of you news reporters know how to build a better bridge? If not, shut the fuck up!"
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
I'm running a fairly good system, 4690K/8GB's RAM/512 GB Samsung Evo SSD/Twin Frozr 770. I still get lag sometimes when opening lockboxes, or when my guildy joins me with his CoC build. There's certainly optimisations still to be done.
It kind of sucks that PvP is getting the spotlight for a point release before optimization. :(
"
Elevory wrote:
It kind of sucks that PvP is getting the spotlight for a point release before optimization. :(

Think of the lag we'll get when fighting PVP vs a movement crit build Shadow... lag, desync and FPS drop raging in coming!!!

But still, super excited for 1.3.0 but I'd cry tears of joy if they announce an optimization patch in the near future :)
Last edited by LESHEP on Dec 11, 2014, 5:47:31 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Chris said on Reddit that localizations (Chinese, German, Spanish, French?) are pretty much over and now they will focus on graphics optimization.

Yeah because translators are the same guys as engine programmers.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Chris said on Reddit that localizations (Chinese, German, Spanish, French?) are pretty much over and now they will focus on graphics optimization.

Yeah because translators are the same guys as engine programmers.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P

Stranger things have happened :P
"

I went from a r9 270 to an r9 290x, because of the lagg (WHICH IS STILL THERE)
An AMD fx 6300 to an AMD fx 8350 with watercooling (thinking it was an overheated CPU issue)\
8GB ram to 32GB ram... for personal preferance...

Don't buy ATI/AMD ...

I own lower end nvidia ( 660GTX ) and Intel proc ( 2500K ), and the game runs perfectly.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Dec 11, 2014, 9:19:21 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2ibb52/huge_fps_increase_for_my_machine_anecdotal/ try this.
I went from stuttering on low settings to having everything enabled including v sync and almost constant 71 fps.
"
Ive been playing for a while, (since beta) and ive noticed something...

This games optimization is pretty bad...

there is alot of stuttering... alot...

Since FM has been launched... strongboxes lagg... there has been alot of stuttering when going into crafting menu's...

My biggest peeve is the stuttering at the moment... when hillock (i think) leaps on you... it sutters you for 2 seconds, then you struggle to survive, in some cases anyway...

It has actually come to the point where i had to upgrade almost everything, excluding PSU and HDD...

I went from a r9 270 to an r9 290x, because of the lagg (WHICH IS STILL THERE)
An AMD fx 6300 to an AMD fx 8350 with watercooling (thinking it was an overheated CPU issue)\
8GB ram to 32GB ram... for personal preferance...

Why GGG... you have so much time on your hands... why isnt there an optimization patch yet?

It's your rig and possibly heating problems.

I got your initial rig and I have zero issue whatsoever. (ok gfx are r9 270x)
"

Why GGG... you have so much time on your hands...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Last edited by Fightgarr on Dec 11, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info