Best MF build for 1.2?

Hey guys thinking about making at least one character with loads of IIR and some IIQ, since I need to level all classes to 65 anyway, any suggestions about popular or "the best" MF character for group based play?
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

No one has an opinion on rarity builds? I'm shocked :)

For grp play i could be an Ball lighting char.

Stack high mf
Link BL with CS, GMP, FP, IRR, IQQ
the others do the dmg and you spam the hole screen with ball lighting, so you hit with culling strike every mob.
Looks like an interesting concept, I was thinking about running this build

It seems like it works fine for solo play, but I'm worried about its viability at end game (78 maps) while in a full party.

Pretty much any character that kills fast is the best MF build so just make something that can get through higher maps in 5 minutes or so and you're good to go. Right now I'm playing a split arrow ranger and it melts through maps super fast. The best part is, I can pretty much do any mod so you don't waste a lot of chaos re-rolling maps. I use an andvarius ring plus an IIQ gem and it's enough that if I actually pick up all rares and sell them, you run out of portals.

I used to play an RF Marauder that had 130/290 IIQ IIR and honestly I didn't find any more items with it than I find now. Sure you get 2 or 3 times more drops, but it kills 2 or 3 times slower so it all evens out.

Split Arrow Ranger can be made on a budget too, so it's a nice character to farm with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info