Content Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes and Screenshot

Will cast on melee kill update automatically or are there now crappy legacy ones?
"
sybrwookie wrote:
Will cast on melee kill update automatically or are there now crappy legacy ones?

I am 100% positive that there will be no Legacy skill gems and all existing ones will be updated automatically.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
in merciless eternal lab and still using only auto attack? nice build Chris
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
"
FeedMeGTR wrote:
One question, if ill buy a portal effect its Char-Bound? or Acc-Bound? I mean, i play on Beyond, if my char dies, my next char will still having the portal?
account bound, but can only be assigned to one character at a time I believe (You can revoke and re-apply it to another character).

Nope, you can activate the portal effect on all your characters in all leagues at the same time.
Dear GGG..

since we always share our ZANA.. please make permanent allocation as a default...

everyone will happy...
IGN ; DENTAGRAM
thanks to http://poe.xyz.is/
https://cldly.com/pathofexile/procument/acquisition/poexyz
"
"
sybrwookie wrote:

I am 100% positive that there will be no Legacy skill gems and all existing ones will be updated automatically.

Cool, thanks!
Time to turn my hideout into a Zoo, thanks GGG.
Wow, no one posted 'first' on the first page, colour me impressed.
Nice work on the portal effects, btw.

"
Masters now offer the Abandon Mission conversation option for daily missions for when you absolutely want to fail your mission.

About time.

"
Fixed a bug where a party on the public party list would jump around as the list refreshed, if it was selected

Finally.
"
Nerfed the Marauder's noisy loincloth

LMAO
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Sep 11, 2014, 6:34:22 PM
Nice
Graphics performances should be improve, specially while lots of visual effects occurs at same time, icy and electric effects. It crash my computers 3 times in multiplayers party, and I've got a 3 cores with a GT640, and I use already medium settings without shadows... really, it could be improve, what happen exactly? Does each effects needs to be loaded in memory, there's no sharing textures or something else ? (I'm not a programmer...). Just it's curious. For example, I can not use a corrupted death detonate skills on lots beetles corps, because it freeze the game.

Last edited by obi36 on Sep 11, 2014, 8:03:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info