1.2.2 Patch Notes

Merveil Was FINE! Whyd you have to nerf her lol. She is actually funner than before and a little weaker and now you made her weaker.
"
defxannon wrote:
Merveil Was FINE! Whyd you have to nerf her lol. She is actually funner than before and a little weaker and now you made her weaker.

Shes harder then Dominus that makes no sense lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
chris you should really consider making an option where we can move the waypoint inside our hideout instead of having it set right in the middle
"
magicalvin wrote:
chris you should really consider making an option where we can move the waypoint inside our hideout instead of having it set right in the middle

Post it in the suggestions part, i think it is a good idea too :)
Awaklin - Awake, Living and Loving
"
defxannon wrote:

I had hoped the nerf also effected the map version of her. Graveyard Merveil is the toughest lvl 70 map boss (even tougher than some of the higher level map bosses), but she still beatable with some of my chars since she only has one form.

Necropolis Merveil................-_-
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 11, 2014, 12:24:14 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Setharial wrote:
"
Microtransaction portal effects now apply to portals created by Map Devices.

YES, YES, YES SO FUCKING YES.

:D

OMG so happy ! now i dont feel like i wasted my money buying portal skins when i map
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
Fixed a bug where Tornado Shot would hit the same monster multiple times when it chained or returned.

--

I kinda don't get this :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
chain didnt affect tornado shot in the first place? I dont understand the changes to tornado shot.
"
Significantly reduced the damage of Tornado Shot being used by beyond Demons.

That's a huge relief.

As far as the merv changes go....I thought she was fine in normal/cruel/merc. Map versions however are a different story.
Last edited by Menacetech on Sep 11, 2014, 1:20:22 AM
"
Sleef wrote:
chain didnt affect tornado shot in the first place? I dont understand the changes to tornado shot.

Wha yes it does it deeply does affect it pretty hard lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info