What if... the taunt from enduring cry actually forced monsters to attack you?

Don't go bringing sensible ideas in here!
If it would have been in Feedback i would have sticked with a different response to this thread, more align with the other guys over there, that want to destroy the game slowly but surely or atleast cut it in tiny useless halfes.

Spoiler
Am i rite, sherly ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
No. The game cut itself into little halves and then glued them altogether in a montage to something.

Taunt would have been great. Act 3 when the can't miss lighting casters hide behind mobs of shield bearers, you could finally break them off one at a time instead of being desync'ed to death trying to run in and out again while getting toasted by attacks you can't kite.

Not that I'm bitter.
Spoiler
I'm way past bitter.
"
Step 1) Place decoy totem at your feet

Step 2) Attack

Or... Hear me out. The "taunt" from enduring cry actually did something. That's kinda the thread topic.

MUH!!!
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
"
Step 1) Place decoy totem at your feet

Step 2) Attack

Or... Hear me out. The "taunt" from enduring cry actually did something. That's kinda the thread topic.

MUH!!!

You want sense too? Should have posted in Suggestion!

Spoiler
Glad you didn't, but damn man.
It's more fun here. The other forums make my everything hurt. Besides, I didn't mean for it to be a suggestion. It was a rant. Sorta

I wonder if GGG could incorporate the noisy loincloth into a form of taunt.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Sep 11, 2014, 6:11:45 PM
It was a rant?

Those belong and in feedback.
Spoiler
you're not going to win you know. We already are making special plans for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info