What if... the taunt from enduring cry actually forced monsters to attack you?

I get all tingly thinking about it. Avian wretch? You want to run 10 screens away and get another corpse to spit in my face? NOPE. Hit me.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
I use to use taunt in D2 all the time! One of my favorite skills.
And that sweet sound the barb made taunting! MUH!
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
I thought it does? Well, there could be more war cries.

Is this a suggestion in Off Topic? Shame on you!
I used to play a "Find Item" on turning a corpse barb,
2 alibabas and some Ists, good old wartravlers and a bunch more.
no damage, no health, no armor, no resits, no anything but magicfind, the complete pacifist way ^^
Was more fun than this.
No wonder taunt doesn´t taunt, when all they care about is life and resis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
I also once gambled and got a Maras. Gave it to a friend as I didn't need it.
"
Moonyu wrote:

Must have been on closed bnet or you could have just restored the save file and have one for yourself. :P
"
"
Moonyu wrote:

Must have been on closed bnet or you could have just restored the save file and have one for yourself. :P

No. I simply had a friend that played to. I pm'd him and started a game. He showed up and I 'traded' it to him. My Concentrate IK barb didn't need plus two to skills to kill everything and I used a MF ammy instead.

It was still nice though. I would max out my gold and then go gamble it all away. It would only take a short while to max out again.
So I got a pm from Yeran_GGG about this thread asking if I wanted it moved to a different subforum. I really only wanted to rant but I was wondering if anyone thinks this should be moved. I don't but I have kinda given up on forums... Outside of OT that is.
DISCLAIMER!
Oh man.... That d2 singer barb nostalgia.
DISCLAIMER!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info