10Aura SRS Support

Hi, my IGN is RadiantAura. Some people in rampage might already knew me as 10Auramancer. This build is more of a support than a summoner. This build uses Mortal Conviction. Before you read this build, you must know the BLOODMAGIC PREVENTS YOU FROM ENERGY SHIELD RECHARGE. This means your actions are delicate for survivability. The main skill is SRS since its most effective with auras and cheap cost.

Your survivability will rely solely on your Auras and Solaris Lorica. Increase buff on self nodes and Inner force are useful. Your greatest enemies are physical DMG and DOT dmg.

Skill Tree (use offline simulator)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHQYco-rc-V8nr7pit_goNfLiT2L3quqcINZK0DI9G2t218pMnHRRuqqluHNz60l-YeA1_xmaeFy9ZbVivwcV-WcAacU1k54bRzzI26IcpiEKQVZrPVdYksDpSgh4d2UNjgKQOPMHzQ1S3MUKjFHGVIFyK9HFY9ScL378tH53Eg7YlvB1PNbmnKxFQbRnZWxslTLNr2-yKLJxLrukC7BiP-vDVSVGVLgce74j5N9fPSbFGcYMJb57KSsM6m7UZivsJ9toaj-GIHaoMfRB_xp5wu9kTL2_T-6h9WpFqrA==

Early lvls:
get mana regen
MUST have Solaris Lorica
+1fire gem wpn for SRS + added fire dmg

Mid lvls:
before you get mortal conviction, get these:
arcane vision
some mana reserve nodes
vitality or springleaf
faster es recharge nodes

respec mana regen to life regen

Some useful uniques:
Leer Cast
Alpha Howl
- for 10 aura
Dying Breath - best wpn you and you party would want
Shavs - everyone wants this

Initial Auras
hatred, haste, discipline, purity of elements

Main Skill
SRS + Echo + Multistike + Melee Physical Dmg

Links
Aura + Reduce Mana
Hatred + Anger + Wrath + Generosity + Reduce Mana (my endgame link, party members may get more than twice DPS)

Utility
Arc + Spell totem with EE
SWT + chance to flee for defence
SWT + added lightning - must have Hatred + Generosity, with ee

Its possible to get 11th aura but you will need 3k HP to do this.

There's an issue regarding the numbers of links you can have. Good Luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info