Showcase your Hideouts!

kinda lame considering there are different size hideouts based on the level of the master, small hideouts will never be as cool as bigger ones
S L O W E R
Hmm..
Fly you fools.
"
ampdecay wrote:
kinda lame considering there are different size hideouts based on the level of the master, small hideouts will never be as cool as bigger ones

Trust me, there are some people out there with some brilliant ideas, don't underestimate them.

I have been playing wildstar until about a week ago, and i have seen videos of people doing stuff there i didn't even think possible, let alone doable.

When there is a will, there is a way :).
Awaklin - Awake, Living and Loving

Any possibility of a reward system for teh most fancy one?

I do know it walks hand-to-hand with the Build of The Week project, where rewards are not.
Tho the BoTW itself is something people can take some gain out of playing a thoughtfull build throughout the game; in retrospective, the same doesn't apply to hideouts, this is not a sandbox crafting game - yet.

Will the idea of rewarding supporters only be maintained within this challenge?
I dare myself to see a non-supporter win anything -out of effort alone- in this game;

Else my love for PoE grows everyday.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Another awwesome update well done :)
Death is inevitable exile.
Hideouts are pay to win (fucking pets and other microtransactions coming too). Please do more Build of the Weeks instead. Hideouts suck. Like every hideout others posted on reddit was so ugly, and I don't really care about hideouts.

Also please no rewards. And no contests.
Last edited by petden on Sep 12, 2014, 7:30:51 PM
If you don't want to be in a contest about cool hideouts, don't enter it. How cool your hideout is has nothing to do with gameplay, there's absolutely nothing "Pay to Win" about them. It's "Pay to look cool", as POE has always been. And the contests don't reward items that affect gameplay either, so I don't understand your criticism.... If you don't care about hideouts, stay out of that thread, it's really that simple.
There's hideouts now? I haven't played since open beta and I'm stoked to see all the new content! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info