Thousand Teeth Temu 1.1 vs. 1.2

So the Thousand Teeth Temu used to look like this in 1.1...

But now, in 1.2, the red face doesn't glow, or it's just much darker in comparison.
(Unfortunately, my computer-fu is not very strong, so no screenshot just yet, unless
someone can help out with that)

Reason for change?
ign: WillKillForThrill (Prophecy)
"
Haikili wrote:
Reason for change?

I'd like to know this as well. Can a dev weigh in on this please?

Grabbed this image off of Google. Even in the darkness of act 1 the red was very prevalent and had a glowing red emanating from it. Now its a dull red with no glow whatsoever. I'm sure I'm not the only one that used this shield as a skin transfer as it was one of the better looking shields in the game IMO.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
Last edited by DigitalDreams on Sep 15, 2014, 7:51:41 PM
I find the non-glowy version significantly clearer, it's a lot easier to see the details in it. The glowy version just seems like someone went over it with a bilinear filter/made it out of focus.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Bumping this up in hopes of getting a response.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

Bumping this up, still looking for a Dev response please.
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

I wonder it this is related to the Valentine's Heart colour palette problem...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/934774/page/3#p8025804
"
Erik wrote:
The heart glow was a side effect of changing the material of something elsewhere in the game. I'll get a fix into the pipeline.

There were a number of us that have the Valentine's Heart effect that noticed a dramatic change to the colour of the MTX earlier this year, where it went from a realistic ruddy red to a a day-glow neon red. It's been changed back so to it's original gooey gloriousness not too long ago. I wonder if this coincided with the change in luminosity of the red on this shield...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Oct 5, 2014, 2:39:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info