My LSC *CHAOS 1,5:1* Your LHC

Nice guy, I went first gave him my 4 rampage exs for his 2 beyond. Not sketchy, was super quick.
Awesome guy!

Traded my 1 ex + 25c for his 2ex rampage, everything went quick. Afterwards he gave me some leveling gear as well!

Ty again!
up

Spoiler

working on a spell stun build called Daze [Stunning Arc]

This Build revolves around stunning targets with the spell Arc.
If you compare this build to the classic RT Mace Marauder; here are the pro's and con's.

+ Greater Range and angles with Arc then the cone shaped ground slam.
+ Chance to crit
+ Build flexibility. Can run alot of aura's, lvl 20 AA, Lightning Warp.

- Maces (Tenderizer) have a steady damage range versus the 1-1000 type lightning spread.
- More Mace Skill nodes available to gain reduced enemy stun treshold & duration.
- Mastercraft for second reduced enemy stun treshold available for mace attack damage.
- Extremely high Life & Armor

I'm liking this non mace stun build alot. The build flexibility leaves alot of room for exploring. At this time i'm running a support character. Resist aura's & stun monsters for your party to kill off. During the remaining time of the bloodlines/torment leagues I'm going to find the limits of Daze.

Everything you need to know about stun

credits to http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com

Gear & Tree requirements

As you know now, for Daze to be able to stun, it needs

[Arc Damage] ballanced with [Reduced enemy stun treshold]

* Those last percentages of reduced enemy stun treshold count for the most. i.e. Upgrading your effective treshold from 75% to 87,5% will allow you do have the same number of stuns with only half the damage. This means we have to grab all recourses possible to to max it out. Those recourses are:
- 30% 2x One handed weapon
- 15% belt
- 49% lvl 20 Stun gem
- 10% Stun mastery notable passive skill
- 5% passive skill

(will be looking for more sources, as of now, i know only these)
New finds:

- 10% face breaker gloves

For a grand total of 109% (89,4% effective reduced enemy stun treshold)

89.4% is barely anough so you need some decent damage as well. This means for this build to be anywhere near to a succes, you will have to take all the sources.
That means no shield & a long tree trip down to the bottum duelist/marauder.

[Cast speed] ballanced with [Increased stun duration]
* To be able to chain stun, obviously the target has to be stunned long anough for your next arc to hit it again. High cast speed is also needed for you to be able to stun the monsters before they react to your precense.

Curses will play a key role in the build development.
Increase the stun chance / duration with:
- Temporal Chains (Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower, i.e. stuns)
- Warlords Mark (Cursed enemies have an additional x% chance to be Stunned & Cursed enemies have x% reduced Block and Stun Recovery)

Or simply increase the stun chance with more damage:
- Elemental weakness
- Assasin's Mark

At this time i apply curses with cast when damage taken. The prefered route would probably be:
arc-curse on hit-curse1-curse2
And i will loose one aura, because of available sockets. Perhaps this opens the door for more damage skill nodes instead of aura skill nodes.

Important questions i have are:
1) How much stun recovery do monsters have? how much of an effect will warlords mark have?
2) How if the chance to stun rolled from both arc & warlords? rolled 2 times? or just added and rolled once.?

tree Templar Witch Shadow Scion

gear

Spoiler

@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Mar 9, 2015, 3:00:37 PM
Awesome trade! Gave him 6ex and 100c for 3ex and 50c in beyond. No worries at all. Would trade again!
up
@Minstrelshadrak
+1

Traded 2:3ex my beyond, fast and safe!
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
+1
Just traded 14 of my exalts in rampage to 7 of his in beyond, quick and easy trade.
Tempest IGN: BabyRagge
Minstrel is an extremely nice player. After trading 2ex for 3ex rampage Minstrel proceeded to give me all sorts of leveling gear and gems. +10000
Hi fellow Exiles,

OP was very friendly and the trade went super smooth. Had no Problem with splitting the Trade for Safety.

Traded 8 Ex Beyond for 10 ex 36 chaos 58 fuses and 8 regals of his Rampage currency.

After Trade he gave me a buckload full of starter uniques and gems to get it started.

Awesome Fellow and everytime again.

see you in Exile, dudes

greetz
Few days ago traded my rampage currency to beyond. Thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info