What should I upgrade next? (and after that?)

Hey guys,

I have about 4 exalts in currency now, and am wondering what to spend most of it on?

I'm a 79 ground slam marauder. I run determination and herald of ash.

Appreciate any replies.

Last edited by siph on Sep 9, 2014, 2:34:45 AM
Anybody have any ideas? :s
To do list, not in a particular order:

1. offense: Get physical damage and/or weapon damage on your amulet, rings and belt. While still maintaining high life rolls and resists.

2. Get yourself a 6Link.

3. Defense: Get all your items 4S/4L and introduce Cast when damage taken + Immortal Call, Enduring Cry, Curse.

4. Get a weapon with more DpS.

5. Work on max chaos resist.

Any point (except 3.) in this list can be more costly than 4 Exalts, but you can probably get some significant upgrades for less.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
maybe look into Marohi Erqi as well.
Ign: Zanosaur
I just ran your resists from your gear in excel and this is what i get

Fire: 57%
Cold: 68%
Lightning: 21%

To me, first order of business would be to get your resists capped if you don't make up for that deficiency through your passive tree - since you did not post, i don't know.

Second you have only 20% MF. I would suggest when looking at gear with better resists (if necessary), invest also in some gear with additional MF. I solo, not sure if you do. But my goal in the sixties after maxing resists is build up to a minimum of about 65% MF. I have 130% on templar as he can is a dual totem SB and therefore its easy for him to use a IIR gem.

For approx 2 exalts you could get a mace with 5L with about the same stats (maybe not 16% AS however). I think your biggest bang for the buck at about 3 exalts would be a chest with > 1000 armor and better resists.

You need a belt with minimum 20% increase phys dam and min 90 life. you will lose a little life, but you will gain DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info