Start A Guild That Helps New Players And Get Lots Of Help Doing It (Standard & Rampage)

There is a very high demand for guilds who help new players out. If anyone were to start a guild which does this I will be happy to help get it going, in any way I can, on standard and rampage. If you start one and have something going, like a few tabs, members, recruitment thread, etc, I can start helping by giving you stuff to fill your stash tabs with, such as a whole bunch of level 1 gems, some uniques and rares, maps, flasks and other stuff. You don't have to be leet to do this. I started this game back in mid February, 2014 and by late May, my guild was up and running. It took off like a rocket and we now have 34 tabs (+22 of my personal tabs) full, 158 members with 2 in the que, and enough resources to help other guilds like this get a good start.

If enough guilds, like this, are successful, on most, if not all leagues, the population, here, will increase because we'd be retaining a lot of players who would have otherwise quit soon after they started because of the complications of initially learning this awesome game.

If you want to learn more how to do this, please check this thread out. It will take an average reader 10 minutes or less to read. It will help you a lot.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/942032

Like I said, I'll be glad to help in any way I can, aside from the freebies. My guild members have no problem with sharing our resources to help, either.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Oct 14, 2014, 2:34:11 PM
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account: