GameSpot Presents Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 2: Dual-Curse "Pledge of Hands" Arc Build

really wish I didn't have to wait a week to see the video on a decent site. But, then again, I'm not giving GGG advertising money to feature their shows.
Thanks for BotW. I don't have any problem with gamespot video player yet, but it seems it has been causing problems for many players, which is sad.

BTW, i truly support GGG sharing exclusives with other gaming sites. The game deserves the attention of larger audience. Many gamers are yet to know of the unlimited build possibility and sheer variation that Path of Exile offers, compared to many other ARPG's in the market now. They cannot reach a large demographics of gamers by posting exclusives only on their own forums or youtube channels. The more players they get, the more the community develops, the more money GGG gets and the end of the way, the more content will be added, so i see it as a win-win situation. :D

Cheers all.
Last edited by archzin on Sep 9, 2014, 1:01:32 AM
"
ventiman wrote:
nice budget endgame arc build

yes its budget you cant expect to play shrines with 2ex worth of gear so stop whining
Of course you can. If I can kill a3m Dominus using nothing but a chest, an amulet, and a shield (net cost 2ex), anyone can clear Shrines for 2ex + self-found gear.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Last edited by KuteKitteh on Sep 9, 2014, 1:04:25 AM
Wheres the video of him getting absolutely wrecked by Atziri then starting a new build a couple days after? (Couple days ago on his twitch). This build of the week is horrible defensive wise and not worth it at all. Don't be lead on by his fast lightning warp and damage, you don't gain any exp when you're dead.

Far better Arc Builds that are CHEAP and utilize max black that dish out plenty of dps and are Atziri viable.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 9, 2014, 2:06:09 AM
Chris why do you say "a regaled item was able to have 3 mods and now through crafting 4"

With Elreon lvl8 any 3 Mod item can be made to an 5 mod item, or even 6 as the Elreon Mod is taking one place :)

If you introduce something so powerful, you at least should tell the people
Holy crap that gamespot player is horrible. What am I saying, their whole site is atrocious. I hope the money is worth exposing your playerbase to this crap.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
I'm not sure what everyone else's problems are with the GameSpot website, but I was able to stream the video in HD without any buffering or issues at all.
If you are trying to access the video with ad-blocker plugins installed, try disabling them.

Also, I may have missed it in the video, but is there a reason he is using a life flask despite having the Vaal Pact keystone? Is that a "instant heal" flask that bypasses the negative consequences of the keystone?
"
monkuar wrote:
Wheres the video of him getting absolutely wrecked by Atziri then starting a new build a couple days after? (Couple days ago on his twitch). This build of the week is horrible defensive wise and not worth it at all. Don't be lead on by his fast lightning warp and damage, you don't gain any exp when you're dead.

Far better Arc Builds that are CHEAP and utilize max black that dish out plenty of dps and are Atziri viable.

If they would only showcase Atziri kill builds the builds would be boring as hell, seriously ...
I though builds of the week where somehow ''nice and inovative ideas'' not the stupid arc spam again.....
For everyone who complains about the native gamespot video player, gamespot DOES have a youtube channel as well, and most videos they upload to their website also go onto their youtube channel. I've had problems with their video player as well, and this helps out a lot. Just so you guys know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info