GameSpot Presents Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 2: Dual-Curse "Pledge of Hands" Arc Build

"
Skreeves wrote:
"
Munion wrote:
Will build of the week actually happen every week this time? That would be awesome.

It happened every week last time, too.

I was absent most of last league... That's my bad then =D
Last edited by Munion on Sep 8, 2014, 12:42:29 PM
I want to make one
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
<redacted>
Personal Item Filter(s):
https://www.pathofexile.com/item-filter/Rxpet8
Last edited by Censurri on Apr 13, 2021, 11:14:33 AM
nice but.. rampage/10
Please only post Youtube videos. Other companies web players are awful quality, slow, wonky and broken.
Does Chris even have a sleeping pattern? :D
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Wiseman wrote:
nice but.. rampage/10

oh fucking whatever.

Go back to playing alt-f4 along with path of life nodes/CI. Meanwhile most people(percentage wise) are playing the game to have fun. WHO CARES if you die. I don't.

You want to know why the HC league is dead?

YOU, and people just like you.

Stay classy bud.

Oh and nice build Fox!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Wiseman wrote:
nice but.. rampage/10

oh fucking whatever.

Go back to playing alt-f4 along with path of life nodes/CI. Meanwhile most people(percentage wise) are playing the game to have fun. WHO CARES if you die. I don't.

You want to know why the HC league is dead?

YOU, and people just like you.

Stay classy bud.

Oh and nice build Fox!

butthurt/10
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
oh look an other build that requires super expensive uniques with an incredible amount of sockets and links neither of which I will ever get (the items or the sockets/links)
So arc is getting nerfed again next patch?

I still miss the old targeting system it was far superior to the current one. I also dislike the changes you guys made to arc chaining. Also last patch you guys nerfed the damage. After seeing it as build of the week, I can only assume based on your history that arc will soon be nerfed again.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info