Hope there will be some big changes for the new race...

Before I start, I have to say sorry for my poor English.

=========================================================

I only got 7 points from the last race after 10-15 attempted (that is the very first race I played)...

One of the biggest issue is the time of the event is so random (I am located in Ireland/GMT) and most of the event is crashed with my schedule (e.g. work, night shift/OT, dinner and etc).

Second concern is that we have to do almost the same thing/step again and again and again...its just kinda boring (just like the new rampage/beyond, have to start all over again...) I am just an ordinary player and dont have much time to start everything from zero again and again...

And the last thing that stopping me is the score system...I may have an hour freely for playing game every night but the event may not be at that time and so I wont be able to do it...I got 2 points from the first day and then a few more points in the 2 weeks time. I actually gave up trying to catch up the time for the event after the first week. And sometime when I do met the time for the event, I just cant get myself to play it as i know I will have to start all over again...

So I am hoping there will be some changes on the score system and the event scheduling.

=========================================================
24/Oct/2014

I am a bit disappointed after I saw the new race. It is just the same points system and time scheduled events...

I will suggest this...

#1a
-A message broad on the town (e.g. the one we currently have but filled with trading message)
or
#1b
-A npc serve the same way as master

-A XP bar like the one we see how much XP left to level up a master. This will show how many points we got from the race so far.

-Listed all available events (e.g. the Master menu)

-Click the event you interested and it will pop up the event's information (e.g. the dialog for help Oak or Kill Oak) In this case, it will ask you "Start" or "Cancel"

-Some extra rules
\You can use existing character but it will start fresh (no gear and skill point on the tree) during the mission.

\Items you got from the mission cannot carry out.

\Event renew daily or after certain of time.

\No more time attack like event (e.g. The first event for this race)

etc

Will update the point system later on the weekend.

===========

Further more for the time schedule problem I am talking about.

141 Events in this race.

Time (my local time - GMT):
00:00-06:00
Number of Events:

Time:
07:00-12:00
Number of Events:

Time:
13:00-18:00
Number of Events:

Time:
19:00-23:00
Number of Events:

If I am lucky, I am able to catch half of the events during 19:00-23:00. Maybe a few more in the day time during the weekend. I will say 45% of the events arent doable for me due to the time zone problem. 25% are difficult to catch but still doable. 30% are doable but hard to do as people need to go work/school in the next day.

As I said in OP. I am just like many of those ordinary player who wont have much time to catch the event, I hope GGG is aware of this problem and will do some improvement in the next race.

The point system need to be improve as well, the point system is kinda too difficult for people like us who cant do half of the events due to the time zone problem. And we cant afford to spend hours a day just to doing 1/2 events per day.

And the rewards arent that interesting either...just the alt art...and for us ordinary player, the only rewards we may capable to get is those low tier unique which is kinda not that interest at all...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Oct 24, 2014, 10:10:27 AM
Yeah I would love it if there were a daily set of races to participate in that you could run at any time during the day. I often have 4-5 hours a day to play PoE, however I can rarely make more than 3-4 races a week...
"
Yeah I would love it if there were a daily set of races to participate in that you could run at any time during the day.

Seriously? How's that a race...
"
Dzugaru wrote:
"
Yeah I would love it if there were a daily set of races to participate in that you could run at any time during the day.

Seriously? How's that a race...

Indeed. What would work would be time attacks.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
I am a bit disappointed after I saw the new race. It is just the same points system and time scheduled events...

I will suggest this...

#1a
-A message broad on the town (e.g. the one we currently have but filled with trading message)
or
#1b
-A npc serve the same way as master

-A XP bar like the one we see how much XP left to level up a master. This will show how many points we got from the race so far.

-Listed all available events (e.g. the Master menu)

-Click the event you interested and it will pop up the event's information (e.g. the dialog for help Oak or Kill Oak) In this case, it will ask you "Start" or "Cancel"

-Some extra rules
\You can use existing character but it will start fresh (no gear and skill point on the tree) during the mission.

\Items you got from the mission cannot carry out.

\Event renew daily or after certain of time.

\No more time attack like event (e.g. The first event for this race)

etc

Will update the point system later on the weekend.

===========

Further more for the time schedule problem I am talking about.

141 Events in this race.

Time (my local time - GMT):
00:00-06:00
Number of Events:

Time:
07:00-12:00
Number of Events:

Time:
13:00-18:00
Number of Events:

Time:
19:00-23:00
Number of Events:

If I am lucky, I am able to catch half of the events during 19:00-23:00. Maybe a few more in the day time during the weekend. I will say 45% of the events arent doable for me due to the time zone problem. 25% are difficult to catch but still doable. 30% are doable but hard to do as people need to go work/school in the next day.

As I said in OP. I am just like many of those ordinary player who wont have much time to catch the event, I hope GGG is aware of this problem and will do some improvement in the next race.

The point system need to be improve as well, the point system is kinda too difficult for people like us who cant do half of the events due to the time zone problem. And we cant afford to spend hours a day just to doing 1/2 events per day.

And the rewards arent that interesting either...just the alt art...and for us ordinary player, the only rewards we may capable to get is those low tier unique which is kinda not that interest at all...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Oct 24, 2014, 10:10:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info