Quality of Life (1.2.5+) - What would you change/fix?

"
ecogen wrote:
"
"
Xervitus wrote:
guild stash fastclicking

I'm not in guild... what do you mean exactly?

The only way you can interact with items in the guild stash is click+drag. You can't ctrl+click them or link them directly from the guild stash, I'm guessing he pretty much wants the guild stash to have the same functions as regular stash/inventory.

Makes sense... clarified in top post. thanks!
My 2 suggestions:
-make the item level visible ( this has been asked for a while...)
-now that we can craft, show affixes and suffixes on items, so we can tell just by looking if an item has an open mod and which kind ( I know you can look at poemods or put it in a crafting bench, but imo this would be a nice QoL improvement).
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
-Thousand seperator on XP bar (somehow went awol with 1.2.x)
-Make Strongboxes require key-press to activate (like item pick-up if you have the option enabled).
[Standard league - UTC +2]
"
Punica1980 wrote:

Solution: White gems! just by having one of these gems being a white gem (CoDt prefered) would solve it all. We have white sockets, so why not white gems? And no, corrpting an item in the hope for 3 reds + 1 white sockets is not an option. Not a real one at least.

Just fyi(see top gem slot, it's not a white socket):

As for quality of life changes, I would love to see alts, transmutations, and alchs automatically stack when they form from shards.
Guild: stash usage log, to prevent abuses.

Chat:
- possibility to add date of posting on each message (hh/mm/ss).
- copy to clipboard *from* chat
- friends groups or a friends channel.

Stash:
- Rectangle selection by dragging the mouse, to move many items at once from stash to inventory or stash tab to another tab.

Trade:
- a system that doesn't force us to quit our current activity. Ideally, it shouldn't even need any manual intervention. It could require me to be logged on though.
I don't like to quit my teammates to finalize a trade, nor do I like to make people asking for an item to wait until I'm finished with my current activity, which can be long (like doing masters in rotation with guildmates ;)).

Tree/UI:
- real time update of stats while adding / removing points without having to "apply", so that we can see changes on our life/mana globes and our skills dps.

and +1 on Wazz72 suggestions.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
+ friends status/online/offline not covering items
+ make auto AFK status if not moving for like 10 minutes.
QoL Changes?

Yeah, UI for starters:
-Skillgems no longer display on the screen when ready for level up. The Lvl up will stay in the inventory only.
-Chat box decreased in size, smaller font and the chat box will not open while viewing invetory and stashes unless the player opens it.(its so annoying how chat box is like man of the mountain on this UI, its always open...)

Combat:
-Adopting a Combat mechanic identical to Dungeon Siege: Legends of Arrana. Idk if anyone ever played that game but there were options for how we wanted our toon to behave. we have 3 different sections and 3 different options in each section. Also, the toon attacked on his/her own, removing the need for the 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 clicks.....cuz dayum does it get old.

DSLOA we could Set Hold Move, attack nearest, attack when attacked. So, esssentially, the toon would not move until he was attacked and he would attack only the nearest until he was engaged again and he would move to attack. However, there was the option we could set to let him go on his own, he would freely move around and attack everything in sight and that attacked him. Finally, there was the total do not move unless I tell you to move mode, where he wouldnt do anything, even if attacked...making it play like PoE currently.

I totally liked the DS combat mechanics over Diablo. In Many ways I wish they copied more DSLOA then Diablo...plus the DS UI is alot less clunky, fat and overly large for no good reason. We have HUGE inventories in that game.

Overlay Map:
- Show amount of mobs remaining or more than 20

Buffs:
- Add in centered buff display option that shows them above your exp bar.
"
Make Strongboxes require key-press to activate (like item pick-up if you have the option enabled).

I'd go for that but I'm pretty sure GGG looks at how strongboxes are opened as a game mechanic.

"
draygourn wrote:
friends status/online/offline not covering items

huh?

"
KnightCole wrote:
Skillgems no longer display on the screen when ready for level up. The Lvl up will stay in the inventory only.

They still display on screen for me so I have to assume this is local to you for some reason.

"
Axarion wrote:
Add in centered buff display option that shows them above your exp bar.

All buffs are denoted by the icons at the top of the screen aren't they?
"
"
Make Strongboxes require key-press to activate (like item pick-up if you have the option enabled).

I'd go for that but I'm pretty sure GGG looks at how strongboxes are opened as a game mechanic.

"
draygourn wrote:
friends status/online/offline not covering items

huh?

"
KnightCole wrote:
Skillgems no longer display on the screen when ready for level up. The Lvl up will stay in the inventory only.

They still display on screen for me so I have to assume this is local to you for some reason.

"
Axarion wrote:
Add in centered buff display option that shows them above your exp bar.

All buffs are denoted by the icons at the top of the screen aren't they?

when you open your stash/inventory

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info