PoE has to much polygons and "mesh smooth"?

i riped twice in beyond league due to insane lag. first was when vaal cycloning and i couldn`t notice what`s going on. second was more hilarious. was doing zana`s daily and had to kill the target in 5 min in a map. i entered it and moved a little, killed few things and beyond monsters appeared. again the lag started and i was dead before i saw anything :/.

my system is not bad, played D3 withour lag and problems. i love PoE and it`s far superior in mechanics then any other arpg atm. who from GGG is responsible for the animations ? that guy has poor knowledge about designing with polygons. i mean when you render in the program ( 3ds max / maya ) you have all the data you need to avoid this shitload of lag.
IBT

(In before 'toaster')

They've indicated that one of their biggest regrets in developing this game was doing the engine themselves.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 7, 2014, 12:48:17 PM
This game has higher system requirements than D3. That's the reality. You either deal with it or you don't. GGG won't magically lower them over a night, and maybe never.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
I highly doubt its the polys of the model dropping your fps. Im guessing it spams a crazy amount for skills?
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info